Thursday 4 November 2010

lanvin at h&m

wowwwwwww.
the lanvin collection at h&m looks just amaazing.
here are a few of my favourite pieces, i can't wait to get my hands on the skirt, reasonable price too!
see you in store - 23rd november... let the fun/fights begin!
in other news i have just finished an essay - EARLY. and therefore thought that i should post something half reasonable as i have been vacant for what seems like forever. uni is getting pretty frantic this year, third year already. it counts. and i am tryyying to be remotely succesful. which i defo feel right now. essay DONE. and early, this must be a new one. welll it's my mate's 21st on sat so i'm heading home for the weekend. party on.
free bar
vodka luge
i'll try take some pictures
which reminds me.
i MUST put the halloween ones up. best costumes ever
until then, one lovex






images via h&m.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely blog :) check out mine-
    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first dress! im warming to that tee too ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get the T-shirt they have come up with two and one is about £25 which I could afford so I hope I can nab one or one of the skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirts like £35 which is pretty reasonable, dresses are abit more but i also LOVE the first one!
    knowing my luck will all sell out as i have no chance of getting to a store on the 23rd, still... i shall dream about them and admire other people's outfits!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a beautful post, i love your sense of fashion! lovely blog by the way <3

    victoria
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete